Hokie- Devil Parents

It's our big adventure! The Garners have moved to the Big Island of Hawaii and are loving life in paradise.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Baby's First Trip to the Liquor Store!

We're starting him early.

Kidding! Don't be alarmed, I don't need a conservatorship intervention a la Britney Spears. We are preparing to attend the 2nd Annual Thanksgiving Test Run this Saturday at Luke and Heather's! This is a new tradition among our friends here, where we all prepare our favorite Thanksgiving dish to share with everyone, or try out that new recipe as a "test run" for the upcoming holiday. In our case, I thought I would be adventurous and bring a chocolate rum cake! (Because nothing says "I'm thankful" like a healthy dose of chocolate and The Captain!)

So this week, Aubrey and I will be heading to stock up on our supplies at the corner mart, in my trucker hat and tube top. Actually, I probably wouldn't get a second look in South Carolina. Let's party, ya'll!

Baby's First Trip To The Liquor Store... think they make a Christmas ornament for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment