Hokie- Devil Parents

It's our big adventure! The Garners have moved to the Big Island of Hawaii and are loving life in paradise.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Wardrobe Malfunctions

Move over Janet Jackson, there is a new kid in town! In the span of about 3 hours this morning, the little guy has already gone through 2 outfits due to wardrobe malfunction, in his case the "garden hose effect." His timing is impeccable, right as the new diaper is going on. His aim is also pretty good... he makes sure to spray the wall, the dresser, his own face. This is my rude awakening to life with boys!

I find myself reflecting on how quickly life changes when you have a baby during this moment, which occurs almost daily- Aubrey is laying in a puddle of pee on the changing table, screaming because he is covered in it, the dog is barking because the baby is screaming because he is covered in it, I'm crying because I'm also covered in it and now have to change the diaper and outfit AGAIN (no small task when you're dealing with tiny, frantic hands and feet and all those ridiculous snaps!) *Sigh*

So now, I'm off to my next favorite "new mom" chore, laundry! Who wants to play The Stain Game?! Pee? Poop? Milk? Spit Up? Anyone?! Bueller?

No comments:

Post a Comment