Hokie- Devil Parents

It's our big adventure! The Garners have moved to the Big Island of Hawaii and are loving life in paradise.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Am The Crab Man


Not because of his disposition, but because of the adorable smocked outfit Aubrey is wearing today! ( He is afterall, not crabby in the least, but rather jovial!) He finally fits into all of the 9-12 month size smocked outfits I bought him for the summer.... thank goodness, since it has been 90 degrees here all week! Doesn't the little blondie look like such a southern gentleman?!
On an entirely different note, The Crab Man's mom has been stuffing her face this morning with authentic New Jersey kosher bagels from Greenfields, courtesy of one of my authentic New Jersey co-workers. By far the BEST bagels I have ever eaten! I am going to have to check them out. Apparently the sign over their door says, "Shalom, ya'll!" Gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment