Hokie- Devil Parents

It's our big adventure! The Garners have moved to the Big Island of Hawaii and are loving life in paradise.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Man on the Move

Look out world, Aubrey is on the move! Ever since I felt his first kick in the womb at 13 weeks Aubrey has been in constant motion. I don't know if this is an Aubrey thing, a little boy thing, a kid thing, or some of each. He rolls, he kicks, he stands, he grabs, he jumps, he pets Zoey, he squeals at the top of his lungs just for fun, and he throws himself backward so that he can be upside down (he LOVES this!) He just can't sit still and snuggle sweetly with Mommy. (Although he does give the sweetest Aubrey kisses- he grabs your face and then licks your cheek!) He is now starting to scoot, working his way to a crawl. On his tummy, he lifts his bottom in the air and pushes off. He can't quite get the coordination down, though. I'm exhausted now, I can't imagine when he starts walking! I think I will just put him out in the backyard with Zoey and let them chase each other to burn off steam.

Here is Aubrey riding on Daddy's shoulders, another fun activity. He laughs at us from his perch way up high. In this picture, he is thinking, "Mmm, hair. I love hair." (He has been fascinated with hair from Day One.)


No comments:

Post a Comment